18.2.08

fiction lands



::fiction lands is a stand alone project that intends to demistify concepts and imperatives. When I did it, I was amazed with some patterns I was finding in people (included me of course), such as to think that a "self" "must" "be" in a determined way, or "achieve" some sort of attributes in order to "be" someone, or be a person that is worthy.

The series include 4 photographic interventions that you can fully see at http://acatexis.com.ar/Organic/fictionlands.htm as my beloved said, they are visually organic. I should thank him a lot for his support and help in the whole process, it's so meaninful for me to share these types of things with him...!

I feel comfortable expressing philosophical or psychological concepts with images or texts that have a pictorical form. I study philosophy and I've never been fond of academic papers or essays. I prefer pure poetry, encripted aphorisms or visual interfaces. I don't like Affirmation. I don't like anything that says: this is like THIS. What's affirmed today is refuted tomorrow. Art scapes from this burden, and that's the magic on it.

So the question I'll always try to answer is: how can I express this observation? or concept? or invention? and I'll try to answer it with every resource I can find and be able to use.

No hay comentarios.: